- Regular Price
- $ 60.00
- Sale Price
- $ 60.00
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Imported from Colombia
- Set: Legging and Top
- Comes in ONE SIZE ONLY
- Recommended for sizes XS, S and M
- Stretches to fit
- Microfiber fabrics offers consumers the feel of cotton with the benefits of advanced technology
- Breathable, hold their shape, dry faster than cotton and retain their color
- Color: Black, Dark Blue, Dark Green and Dark Gray (No Pink, No White)
- Some Available colors are shown in the Girls Group photos. Colors may vary due to monitor settings and/or Lights
- Mesh Details
- Laser Cuts
- Soft comfort
- Shrink and fade resistant
- Faster drying than cotton
- Butt lift
- UV protection
- Anti peeling
- Perfect fit
- Tip: Wear with seamless underwear
- Rise: High Waist
- Made in Colombia
- Top is included
- Product photos were taken using size: One Size.
- Please note that how the leggings fit may vary by Body Type (height and/or weight).
- A brand-new, unused and unworn item
- stored in smoke free environment
- All items guaranteed authentic
- Lost or Damage items in route is not a seller's responsibility
- Original tags may not attached
- Colors may vary due to monitor settings and/or Lights
- Model Height: 5'6" - Weight: 130
Limited Time Free Shipping in United States
Care Guide and Tips
1- Wash at Lower Temperatures.
“Wash clothes at a low temperature with a gentle and natural laundry detergent to keep the fabric clean and soft, and also to prevent colour fading.
2. Pay Attention to Care Labels.
Different materials need different approaches to laundering.
3. Wash Inside Out.
“An extra handy tip is to wash clothes inside out when machine washing, and to avoid overfilling, as this can cause friction and damage the fibres,”
4. Drying Machine.
5. Air Dry
There’s nothing like that freshly laundered, air dried smell when you get your clean clothes in from the washing line. And not only does it smell great, air drying is also better for your clothes and the planet compared to tumble drying, which uses a lot of energy to run and can also damage certain fibres.
6. Store Properly
“Correct storage can really prolong the lifespan of a garment. “Store all clothes in a cool and dry space to protect them from damp, sunlight, and heat, which can all cause damage.
When hanging clothes, use wooden or padded hangers to further protect garments from becoming misshapen.